Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Signing up for BlogLovin!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11715651/?claim=32pyegcgenu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Ignore the html above.  I signed up on BlogLovin to try and get the word out about my blog.  Most people have told me it takes a while for a blog to be spread across the web and I thought this was a good start.  Hopefully I'll get more hits and followers this way.

I really want to share this building experience with those out there that might be interested in building their own tiny home but need inspiration.  And if our ideas can help others figure out their needs and desires, then I did a great job!

We have read A LOT of tiny home blogs in the past and wished the writer had shared more info on how they did things.  We want to be one that shares as much as we can about the method and why.  If you have questions, leave me a comment and I will gladly answer!

4 comments:

Hazel said...

Oh yes, please do keep posting the details of your tiny house journey. It's so much more than just building a smaller living space. It's a whole mindset and lifestyle! It's also an environmentally responsible way of living on our good Earth.

I'll be following your blog!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment Hazel. I'll be updating each step of the way! And I agree..it's a mindset! One I am loving! :)

Alan said...

Hi Chrissy et al, I just saw your blog when I was looking at BA's. I'm looking and will subscribe. Would like to talk to you and your "team" sometime.

http://soul-arpancaketinyhouse.blogspot.com


Here's mine..

Unknown said...

HI Al. I'll check your blog out. I'm always up for connecting with other tiny home folks! I'll add you to my circles and feel free to email me anytime. My team is just the Hubby and I so shoot me any questions you have. He's really doing most of the work as he is the skilled one. I'm the helper! :)